What the facts say
Here's our track record - and it's pretty impressive
SupportPlan was founded in 1991 and, since that date, we have never missed a contract deadline.
Unlike many companies for whom support is just and add-on, we are totally dedicated to service. We train our engineers to the highest standards so that they stay at the forefront of IT support and technologies.
Here are the results:
- All calls have a response within a maximum of 30 minutes.
- We resolve over four out of five calls (80%) over the phone .
- Of the remainder, over 80% are fixed on the first visit .
- So only one call in 25 (4%) requires more than one visit.
- Our average response time to site is under five hours for Premium SupportPlan clients within Central London.
- Guaranteed response times of two, four or six hours can be arranged if required.
- Parts that are needed are sent via courier to the client’s site, so that we can achieve the quickest possible fix.
- Loan systems are also available.
- We have met 100% of our response deadlines (since 1991)
Latest Blog Posts
- Adobe Creative Cloud Update Bug Deletes Folders in Mac Root Directory
Three serious vulnerabilities in cross-app resource sharing protocols on Apple's desktop and mobile platforms have been discovered and used successfully to steal data — like passwords and secret authentication keys — including one that lays Keychain open